History of jpg2pdf v. 2.4
04/25/2002 version 2.4
10/24/2001 version 2.3
09/18/2001 version 2.2
- Mac OS X executable distribution
- Visual jpg2pdf version 2.0
- New linear option or inside your configuration file: list. With this new
option you can specify a list file with inside a list of your input textual
files (one entry every line).
- bzip2 compressed Windows self-extracting distribution.
05/25/2001 version 2.1 (NOT PUBLIC RELEASED)
- The perl code works without Image::Size module
- pagemode : UseThumbs
(thumbnail page images should be displayed automatically)
- Visual jpg2pdf
04/25/2001 version 2.0
- Now -recursive and -match work properly
04/05/2001 version 1.2
- Possibility to create background and foreground layers. Inside it's possible to use
directly PDF syntax to write or design
- Tested with the new Acrobat Reader 5.x
03/20/2001 version 1.1
- With scale feature is now possible to set the scale factor for your images.
The default is 1 (no scale). You can use e.g. 1.5, 0.25 ...
- Executable version also for AIX
- Validate HTML 4.0 documentation
01/25/2001 Version 1.0
- A new paper format: image. This means that the PDF page has the same dimension
of the image inside
- Executable version also for HP-UX, Solaris, Linux
- CreationDate has now the time zone information
- With verbose you can now obtain the PDF generation time for every processed file
First public release